Introduction



Introduction

The study of language has important implications in various educational settings.  First, this blog will teach us the different methods for teaching a language, such as English language. Thus,  understanding the structure, acquisition and use of the language is essential for the teaching of foreign and second languages, as well as for the learning.  It can also promote a fuller understanding of language variation and use in the classroom. In addition, it shows different works carried out with information trained for the knowledge of each of the readers, it contains different works such as video, presentation, mind map, opinions and experiences.



About Us


Hi, my name is Angie Carolina Torres, I am 25 years old, I study foreign languages with orientation in teaching English, this is my 3 year in the career. My favorite hobbies are planting flowers and taking care of them. I like to help others and I am very friendly.





Hi there! My name is Josseline Dariana Antunez Benitez, I’m 23 years old, I am a student of the program of foreign languages at the UNAH, I am from Catacamas Olancho, Honduras.  I would like to study my master's degree in translation and work at the UNAH.



Hello everyone! My name is Katy Fuentes. I'm 21 years old. I live in Siguatepeque, Honduras. I study foreign languages at Unah and I like English, French and Italian languages. Lastly, I like spending time with my family and my favorite hobby is playing the violin and painting with acrylics.                             Nice to greet you :).

My name is Manuel. I'm 23 years old being the youngest of three. I studied french as optional language, and besides of foreign languages I study music. The instruments I play are guitar, piano, ukulele and some others that are very easy to play and to learn. I love singing, reading and writing poetry. As interesting facts; I'm ambidextrous and I have ADHD.




Comments